1. #1
    jamaabdul99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    205
    Threads
    7
    Thank you!
    1,958
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 7 Posts

    NEWS: Woman Chases Man Filming Her Out of Target [CAUGHT ON TAPE]

    Be very careful people.
    Candid shooting is becoming more and more obvious, you have to be smart about it. its not a "secret" world as it use to be.
    When we see something good and out of this world we just want to shoot so we can watch it later and maybe share with our beloved candid fellows but you really need to think before you put out your camera and point lenses at the target.

    Link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpljREw58g0


    NEWS: Woman Chases Man Filming Her Out of Target [CAUGHT ON TAPE]

    lets look out for each other and stop ending up on the news.


    0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum Ghostwriter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,113
    Threads
    61
    Thank you!
    2,823
    Thanked 23,053 Times in 60 Posts
    There's already a thread about it - no need to repeat it again and again. More research needs to be done before posting stuff like this and the whole thing isn't that serious.
    People should take it easy and the statements in your description are wrong! Let's all calm down.

    Previous thread: https://www.thecandidforum.com/equip...ot-runner.html

    Thanks


    0 Not allowed!
    I like:

    Buttcracks, Whaletails, Cleavage/Downblouse

  3. #3
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum davoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Behind A Lens
    Posts
    4,372
    Threads
    190
    Thank you!
    4,227
    Thanked 40,618 Times in 184 Posts
    better question is...sheer or clear lol


    0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    jamaabdul99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    205
    Threads
    7
    Thank you!
    1,958
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    There's already a thread about it - no need to repeat it again and again. More research needs to be done before posting stuff like this and the whole thing isn't that serious.
    People should take it easy and the statements in your description are wrong! Let's all calm down.

    Previous thread: https://www.thecandidforum.com/equip...ot-runner.html

    Thanks
    apologies my friend. dont mean to offend anyone on here. wont happen again


    0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum davoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Behind A Lens
    Posts
    4,372
    Threads
    190
    Thank you!
    4,227
    Thanked 40,618 Times in 184 Posts
    why doesnt this loud mouthed bitch just restrain him, herself? why call for others to restrain him for her. weak cunt.


    0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum Slickbrother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Edo, Yorozuya headquarter
    Posts
    3,921
    Threads
    360
    Thank you!
    2,417
    Thanked 87,304 Times in 359 Posts
    Only idiots get busted like this, filming into a dressing room is calling for trouble. All the busted vids i saw here lately were coz of stupidity if y<ou keep smart nothing happens.


    0 Not allowed!
    経験は最良の教師である。
    Experience is the best teacher

    ALL MY THREADS ARE HERE


  7. #7
    burnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Trump Tower
    Posts
    4,558
    Threads
    114
    Thank you!
    18,426
    Thanked 14,275 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davoya View Post
    why doesnt this loud mouthed bitch just restrain him, herself? why call for others to restrain him for her. weak cunt.
    because patriarchy.


    0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum everydaygz104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,032
    Threads
    149
    Thank you!
    3,344
    Thanked 71,626 Times in 150 Posts
    Wow, this kind of makes me nervous to film at target now, most of these busted threads I find on the forums seem to occur at a target.


    0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    burnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Trump Tower
    Posts
    4,558
    Threads
    114
    Thank you!
    18,426
    Thanked 14,275 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygz104 View Post
    Wow, this kind of makes me nervous to film at target now, most of these busted threads I find on the forums seem to occur at a target.
    I hate to say it but I actually agree with this. At least for now it might be time to stay low for a bit. Too much drama going on there. I just went shopping at Target yesterday for some things and I noticed the boycott REALLY hit my local Target hard. There were more employees than customers and barely any k!ds. Everyone was mean-mugging the shit out of me too. It was odd.


    0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Spy Command Sergeant Major PrincessLeia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Alderaan
    Posts
    1,027
    Threads
    472
    Thank you!
    1,775
    Thanked 200,427 Times in 473 Posts
    Can't blame him. She's hot.


    0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Spy Sergeant First Class mrpervert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    BootyLand!
    Posts
    515
    Threads
    74
    Thank you!
    351
    Thanked 6,063 Times in 71 Posts
    Some serious vocal chords on her lol He seemed to run pretty slow...my advice is join a track team & practice sprints.


    0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum BrinkofDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,889
    Threads
    294
    Thank you!
    3,495
    Thanked 40,304 Times in 292 Posts
    tv news stories like this crack me up. what's the point of them showing that portrait shot of her at 0:45?


    0 Not allowed!
    Please don't ask, "do you have a video?" I prefer shooting still photos and don't shoot videos anymore.

  13. #13
    burnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Trump Tower
    Posts
    4,558
    Threads
    114
    Thank you!
    18,426
    Thanked 14,275 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrinkofDawn View Post
    tv news stories like this crack me up. what's the point of them showing that portrait shot of her at 0:45?
    exploiting victimhood is all the rage the days


    0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    cranch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    157
    Threads
    0
    Thank you!
    145
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burnit View Post
    I hate to say it but I actually agree with this. At least for now it might be time to stay low for a bit. Too much drama going on there. I just went shopping at Target yesterday for some things and I noticed the boycott REALLY hit my local Target hard. There were more employees than customers and barely any k!ds. Everyone was mean-mugging the shit out of me too. It was odd.
    I never understood why people would do this type of shooting at Target in the first place: there are cameras everywhere, tons of employees, and the exits are really hard to get to if you need to get out of there fast. It seems like a sneaky persons nightmare.


    0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum blink123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,319
    Threads
    419
    Thank you!
    2,512
    Thanked 32,150 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cranch View Post
    I never understood why people would do this type of shooting at Target in the first place: there are cameras everywhere, tons of employees, and the exits are really hard to get to if you need to get out of there fast. It seems like a sneaky persons nightmare.

    good lighting


    0 Not allowed!
    No Face? No Thanks!

  16. #16
    burnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Trump Tower
    Posts
    4,558
    Threads
    114
    Thank you!
    18,426
    Thanked 14,275 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cranch View Post
    I never understood why people would do this type of shooting at Target in the first place: there are cameras everywhere, tons of employees, and the exits are really hard to get to if you need to get out of there fast. It seems like a sneaky persons nightmare.
    target is packed full of hotties


    0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum Lord Voymont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,529
    Threads
    81
    Thank you!
    10,052
    Thanked 16,677 Times in 78 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davoya View Post
    better question is...sheer or clear lol
    LOL!!! @ davoya

    "lets look out for each other and stop ending up on the news." @ OP This guy is not one of us...he's a jackass. 1. asks provocative/suspicious question to his subject 2. Parks in the same lot he's filming 3. Quagmire Reject


    0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Spy Sergeant First Class vblover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    527
    Threads
    38
    Thank you!
    803
    Thanked 4,079 Times in 34 Posts
    What a douchebag! It is one thing to film her ass from far away or to try to get an upskirt but that is just asking for it asking her stupid asss questions like sheer or clear. He should have gone up to her like any normal creeper and asked if she wanted to "get out of my dreams...and into my car" He has obviously been creeping women out directly for quite some time (at least 2 years) now since he did the same thing to her before. He also operates out of the same area which is just a matter of time before somebody busts him for harassing women. Also he is a f.cking idiot, he freaks out when she confronts him. He should have just played it cool and asked her out to dinner. At least he would have just looked like a guy with poor game instead of a sex offender. He only got busted for wreckless driving since he didn't actually commit any crimes. Sure he was a creep and harassed her but he doesn't commit the crime of harassment unless he repeatedly creeps her out after she asks him to stop or she can prove he is stalking her which would be nearly impossible. "Sheer or clear" is entirely within his first amendment rights. As for the filming in dressing rooms, that is definitely illegal.

    I'm glad this guy got caught. If somebody came up to my wife and said stupid sh.t like that I would punch him in the face. If somebody took pictures of my wife's b.tt I would consider that a compliment


    0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum topsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,352
    Threads
    719
    Thank you!
    1,359
    Thanked 36,347 Times in 676 Posts
    Run and you're guilty.

    He maybe a dumb ass but it's bad luck that she remembered him from 2 years ago though.


    0 Not allowed!
    I read every post in my threads - thank you to everyone who writes an interesting comment!

  20. #20
    Spy Sergeant Major of TheCandidForum Lord Voymont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,529
    Threads
    81
    Thank you!
    10,052
    Thanked 16,677 Times in 78 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by topsky View Post
    Run and you're guilty.

    He maybe a dumb ass but it's bad luck that she remembered him from 2 years ago though.
    It's because his tactic is very pervy(and stupid) though. She wouldn't have remembered him if he had just kept his shit filled mouth shut. This moron got exposed because he's a dumbass rather than bad luck I feel.


    0 Not allowed!

  21. #21
    Voxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,091
    Threads
    29
    Thank you!
    4,157
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Voymont View Post
    It's because his tactic is very pervy(and stupid) though. She wouldn't have remembered him if he had just kept his shit filled mouth shut. This moron got exposed because he's a dumbass rather than bad luck I feel.
    I can't help but think that he probably wore that clean cut shirt for a reason.

    He probably thought people would see him and think nothing about him because he was dressing nicely. That's true IF he kept his mouth shut. Once he started talking, all his plans went to shit.


    0 Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Spy Sergeant First Class vblover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    527
    Threads
    38
    Thank you!
    803
    Thanked 4,079 Times in 34 Posts
    I actually wear nice clothes when I go shooting. No need to look like a creeper intentionally. People like to judge a book by its cover so if you look nice then they think are are an ok guy. Going out with a camera with a hoodie and greasy sweat pants will get you busted as soon as you take a step. It's part of the camouflage, if you are going to the beach wear beach clothes and fit in.


    0 Not allowed!

  23. #23
    Polegod6969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5
    Threads
    1
    Thank you!
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I remember this. I actually contacted her on Facebook. Shes a hardcore feminist cu*t. Shes one of those I can wear whatever but Im not a slut ones. She has tons of half nude pics on her Facebook yet gets upset at this guy?
    Cant
    Understand
    Normal
    Thinking


    0 Not allowed!

  24. #24
    Spy First Sergeant ThreeG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    805
    Threads
    189
    Thank you!
    192
    Thanked 23,492 Times in 187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vblover View Post
    I actually wear nice clothes when I go shooting. No need to look like a creeper intentionally. People like to judge a book by its cover so if you look nice then they think are are an ok guy. Going out with a camera with a hoodie and greasy sweat pants will get you busted as soon as you take a step. It's part of the camouflage, if you are going to the beach wear beach clothes and fit in.
    Same man. Also hygeine. I get a haircut every week or two. Smart clothes, even if I do get busted, they just smile or laugh and don't seem to care about it.


    0 Not allowed!
    *insert forum signature*

 

 

© COPYRIGHT WWW.THECANDIDFORUM.COM - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
All images and videos contained within thecandidforum.com are copyrighted by thecandidforum.com and
by their respective owners and may not be used or re-posted elsewhere other
than thecandidforum.com without the express written permission of thecandidforum.com and their owners. Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.